вівторок, 24 травня 2011 р.

Video: Deng hits 60-foot buzzer-beater, LeBron shows self out

"Oh, I'm sorry, Luol Deng ? pardon me for impeding your path. To think: I stood in your way at this, the end of the first quarter, of all things! Allow me to make amends by exiting, stage left." ? Jaunty gentleman LeBron James, probably.

Also, y'all excitable sorts out there can have your breathless Gus Johnson calls. Give me Marv Albert screaming "YES!" every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Still crazy good after all these years.

Original video via our man @Jose3030.

Other popular stories on Yahoo! Sports:
? Rare surgery keeps a baseball dream alive
? Pirates irked by local bar's promotion
? Dick Eberson leaves NBC, will Olympics follow?

Karl Malone Moses Malone Pete Maravich Kevin McHale George Mikan

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар