неділя, 30 січня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Kris Humphries gets romantic

 

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

LeBron James:
Watching the 69' All-Star Game. AKRON Own Gus Johnson out there repping and my fav Big O going ham!

Matt Barnes:
I apologize 4 my comments made yesterday about Jay Cutler w/out knowing the facts, it was wrong of me 2 ASSUME that he really wasn't hurt ... I was caught up in the emotion of the game, but as an professional athlete I should have known better..
 
DaJuan Summers:
I guess I am going to take a bday shot out of this hotel mini bar ... lol

Chris Douglas-Roberts:
Detroit, when I meet with the mayor this summer, I'm telling him one of my plans is to open a Krispy Kreme in the city. We don't have ONE.

Kris Humphries:
Hmmm, I think I can help you out. RT @KimKardashian: I want my son to look like this! http://twitpic.com/3slu0f

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @
freemaneric.

Bob Cousy Dave Cowens Billy Cunningham Dave DeBusschere Clyde Drexler

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар