субота, 7 травня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Landry Fields takes photos of Andy Rautins while he sleeps

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Terrence Williams: Need Cowbells, GoonSquad, BleedPurple Shirts, Foam Fingers n Kings Towels!! #LehGooo

Landry Fields:
This possible lock out could get serious.. @andyrautins1 http://twitpic.com/4sx6vz

Daniel Gibson:
If I was a Teacher I would make all the answers on my test "C". Just to have all my students shook & see the look on they faces.. O.o

Gerald Henderson: Omg lil white kid with a du rag on in the airport!!!! Lol. Wanna twitterpic but that's #madrude

Charlie Bell:
I'm fine. I didn't get stabbed. Lol. #thatisall

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Elgin Baylor Dave Bing Larry Bird Wilt Chamberlain Bob Cousy

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар