субота, 11 червня 2011 р.

Create-a-Caption: J.J. Barea is the most anguished man alive

I'm not 100 percent sure what's torturing J.J. Barea at this moment, but I think I've narrowed it down to the two best choices, like I was taught to do in SAT prep courses in the waning years of the 20th century. It's either:

A. That he has missed 18 of 23 field-goal attempts in the NBA Finals, including seven of eight 3-point shots, and had four turnovers with only one assist in Game 3, turning in another poor performance that contributed to the Dallas Mavericks handing home-court advantage of the series back to the Miami Heat;

OR

D. That he just saw the trailer for "Real Steel" and can't believe someone else not only thought of the EXACT SAME IDEA he has been telling his family about for the last seven years, but also got it through the development pipeline before he even had a chance to pitch it.

Talk about your impossible-to-answer questions. I think I'll just leave it blank and come back to it later if I have time. Strategy!

Or maybe J.J.'s pained by something else entirely. What do you think? Best caption wins a relevant Weird Al song, which is the best prize ever. Good luck.

In our last adventure: LeBron James points to the other end of the floor, where Gregg Doyel should be looking.

Winner, Slippy Finga: Ever the true sportsman, LeBron personally accepted blame for the loss.

Runner-up, KMH: "Hey, churro guy! Save me one. This thing is in the b ... what? We lost?"

Second runner-up, Andrew: "I found Waldo! Those white shirts didn't fool me. I look for the red stripes."

Bill Sharman John Stockton Isiah Thomas Nate Thurmond Wes Unseld

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар