субота, 26 лютого 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Kevin Durant must not like movies

 

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

LaMarcus Aldridge:
Who said I don't want Marcus Camby on the team?! That's my guy he makes me better and the team!

Hassan Whiteside:
I swear im goin to piss a happy meal off If Rihanna don't change that hair color I'm goin to lose it ..... lookin lik Ronald McDonald lol
 
Jeff Pendergraph:
Anybody know if Lacey Chabert has a twitter? Trying to see if I can get a date lol

Brandon Jennings:
The Knicks are Back, Miami Is Back, Bulls are Back, remind me of the 90's. Great For The NBA. If you ask me

Kevin Durant:
Watching Dante's Peak...one of my favorite movies everrrr

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @
freemaneric.

Hal Greer John Havlicek Elvin Hayes Magic Johnson Sam Jones

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар