субота, 22 жовтня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Evan Turner is very concerned with feet

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Evan Turner is very concerned with feet

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Daequan Cook: Kinda glad my daughter in a private school. She learning a lot more and faster right now just amazed by how fast she is picking up info.

Evan Turner: Kris humphries just said he has the best feet in the NBA. We all know that's a lie!! My feet are flawless. My feet are ad worthy

Josh Childress: It's hilarious how people are portraying the owners as "businessmen" and the players as greedy. ? Name a non sports business that can guarantee profit regardless of what kind of product they put out? ? On a much lighter note... Check out my new puppylockerz.com/s/146368686

James Harden: My beard is all over my face!!!! Hahaha I don't care tho. #lockoutbeardthuggin

Marquis Daniels: My kids disrespect my cars

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Wes Unseld Bill Walton Jerry West Lenny Wilkens James Worthy

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар