середа, 19 жовтня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Martell Webster?s wife is the 27th letter

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Martell Webster?s wife is the 27th letter

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Steve Francis: Uhh ohh the game @ UMD what color shoes should I wear. I have no shoe deal?

Brandon Jennings: Kobe Bryant is the greatest player to ever step between them lines..... That's who I grew up watching so that's who I'm rolling with

Russell Westbrook: This is why I will have no teeth when I get olderlockerz.com/s/147066494

Martell Webster: my wife @mrswebster5 should have her own letter in the alphabet. And yes it should be a vowel. She is that awesome!

Tristan Thompson: In the car with a bunch of grandpas'. They jamming songs from the 80's.

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Michael Jordan Jerry Lucas Karl Malone Moses Malone Pete Maravich

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар