неділя, 24 квітня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein the Blazers need help from Ellen DeGeneres

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Jason Thompson: Jus Seen Sammy D in the Airport!! As Usual He Late for his Flight!! LOL

Al-Farouq Aminu:
Where is Dubai on the map.

Marquis Daniels:
I'm trying to look at a movie n my daughter has Dora disk on blast all I keep hearing is come on vominoes or however u spell it #beleedat

Patty Mills: Hey @TheEllenShow. Support me and my team mates in the Playoffs. We are down 2 games and need your help...! [Note: There are roughly 20 messages from Mills to Ellen.]

Sonny Weems:
Just picked up my new improved charger!! Dare anybody to race me now.

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Dolph Schayes Bill Sharman John Stockton Isiah Thomas Nate Thurmond

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар