понеділок, 20 грудня 2010 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Brandon Jennings is the victim of a mix-up

 

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Jordan Crawford:
Everybody is not "bro" can't use it wit everybody you talk to smh

Julius Hodge:
I been teaching my daughter shapes.. So we pull up to a "stop sign" and she says "that mean stop". I say "it has 8 sides".she says "octagon" ... I pulled over and gave her the biggest HUG EVER! #prouddaddymoment she definitely will be getting chucky cheese this weekend! :)
 
Brandon Jennings:
Ahead to Shootaround..... Btw why All State sending Greg Jennings Mail to my House.... That's my brother but we don't live together. Lolol

Amir Johnson:
Whats another website where you can download music? since they cut off lime wire

Jonny Flynn:
Nas lost me after he started talking about the Solar system and all that. I mean that's cool and all but just not my thing...

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Wes Unseld Bill Walton Jerry West Lenny Wilkens James Worthy

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар