понеділок, 20 грудня 2010 р.

Video: Worst travel ever unveils youth refereeing crisis

There's a crisis affecting our nation's children. I speak not of laughably terrible funding for public schools, the lack of nutritious food, or even the current paucity of quality entertainment options. Trust me, I have watched "Dora the Explorer," and it is terrible.

Instead, I want to talk to you about the awful referees that patrol our children's basketball courts. In the video above, you can witness one of the most egregious travels ever committed -- the only challengers occurred in my second-grade YMCA basketball league where you were actually allowed to run with the ball (I dribbled, don't worry).

How will our children learn proper fundamentals if our referees do not call traveling violations correctly? When they get to the NBA, officials will not be so kind.

Oh wait, they will. Problem solved!

Elvin Hayes Magic Johnson Sam Jones Michael Jordan Jerry Lucas

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар