вівторок, 5 квітня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Andrew Bogut has bad luck

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Patrick Patterson: Houston I think we got a problem. My nose botherin me, hurts and swollen. Might b broke. #thisaintgood

Dwight Howard:
Another look. Fear the beard lol http://moby.to/z0b1yv

Danny Granger:
Just tried to sneak my bulldog into the mall under my jacket lol #nochance

Jared Dudley:
Who's goin to MLB OPENING day in ur city? I can't wait for the future when i have a son and able to take him out of school so we can go lol

Andrew Bogut:
My headphones broke on the first day of the road trip! So pissed. Is there a Bose store in Indianapolis?

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @
freemaneric.

Isiah Thomas Nate Thurmond Wes Unseld Bill Walton Jerry West

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар