субота, 23 липня 2011 р.

Create-a-Caption: ?Good luck in your retirement, Yao?

"I just want you to know that I've always looked up to you." ? Kevin Durant, very influenced by the comedy of the Catskills.

Best caption wins my wife, please. Good luck.

In our last adventure: INTO THE PAST! Reggie Miller and Jalen Rose further their reputations as shy, reserved types.

Winner, Ian McLeod: Hot damn! It's the Soggy Bottom Boys!

Runner-up, Big S: Reggie uses the up and under while Jalen, as always, fakes right and goes left.

Second runner-up, Eric G: Reggie Miller: "Tell me again, Jalen. When we're tied with four seconds left, who's gonna take the shot?"

Jalen Rose: "You."

Miller: "And if we're down four with 16 seconds to go and we need a three before puttin' 'em on the foul line, who's gonna take the shot?"

Rose: "You."

Miller: "And tell me again about the rabbits, Jalen. Tell me about the rabbits."

Wes Unseld Bill Walton Jerry West Lenny Wilkens James Worthy

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар