вівторок, 26 липня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Boris Diaw needs to learn some class

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Chris Bosh:
I just had the best weekend of my life! I wanna thank all the friends/family that came out and made it perfect for me and @futuremrsbosh

Gilbert Arenas: I think the rental car company set there's cars up to lock so u can call AAA!!imma call Dmac so he can use that fine BRICK work haha

Steve Nash:
One of the nicest wineries in Bordeaux and @theborisdiaw is planking in the vineyard. SMH. Stay classy. http://lockerz.com/s/121427867

DeJuan Blair:
I'm tired of people telling me what to do & trying to live up to everyone's expectations. This is MY life, not yours. Don't worry about me.

Derrick Favors: Man I got to learn how to swim

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Wilt Chamberlain Bob Cousy Dave Cowens Billy Cunningham Dave DeBusschere

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар