четвер, 21 липня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Brian Cardinal is Hollywood as hell

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Baron Davis:
Just finished my midterm. Wish me luck

Zaza Pachulia: Thanks to @Al_Horford for giving me his suite for Sade concert. You are the best Afredo:)

Brian Cardinal:
"@mconley11: On my way to LA for the ESPYs!"(Me Too)

Brandon Rush:
Trying to remember where I parked my car.

Gilbert Arenas: one sent me a DM..and i was on my way to the post office..y'all keep trying to steal other ppl shoes ur gonna get the Andray B special lmaoo

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Elgin Baylor Dave Bing Larry Bird Wilt Chamberlain Bob Cousy

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар