субота, 30 липня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Hassan Whiteside is addicted to pasta and breadsticks

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Jared Dudley: Put my Benz in the shop today before I drive to Vegas this weekend. They swap me with a Ford Focus!!! Lol. I don't care but it made me laugh

Baron Davis: Already got a A in my class so I don't have to take the final!! #lookatmenowimgettingstr8As

Martell Webster: In the studio. I'm getting the hang of being pretty good as a producer

Tyrus Thomas: People should support the WNBA more! Especially us professional athletes!! NBA specifically!!!

Hassan Whiteside: I'm a olive garden junky

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

Billy Cunningham Dave DeBusschere Clyde Drexler Julius Erving Patrick Ewing

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар