четвер, 28 липня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Roy Hibbert doesn?t understand humidity

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Roy Hibbert: So happy it's pouring rain in NYC. It was so humid for the past couple days.

Tyrus Thomas: I hate SPRINTING to the toilet just to find there's no tissue #thatawkwardfeeling

Pooh Jeter: Had a Great time playing in my bro @Baron_Davis 2nd Annual Rising Stars Of America All-Star Kickball Game. @jimmywa11stole my MVP boot. LOL

Jonny Flynn: Prepping for the season premiere of Entourage tonight the only way I know how... Entourage marathon

Dwyane Wade: Mark ths moment down..I'm at the grocery store..WOW..I haven't been here since 76'..I put so many things in the cart I didn't need

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @freemaneric.

UPDATE: It turns out I am in fact the person who does not understand humidity. Thanks to the kind soul who created a Twitter account just to call me an idiot.

Elvin Hayes Magic Johnson Sam Jones Michael Jordan Jerry Lucas

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар