неділя, 20 березня 2011 р.

C-a-C: The loneliness of the long-limbed combo forward

"Lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody
For my own
I am so lonely
I'm Mr. Lonely
Wish I had someone
To call on the phone"
? Donte Greene, probably

Best caption wins poems about togetherness. Buck up, chums, and good luck.

In our last adventure: Zach Randolph and Tony Allen can hear us pumping on their stereo-o.

Winner, MonsterSquad09: Tony Allen: "Clap your hands, everybody, and everybody clap your hands / We're Lambda Lambda Lambda and / Omega Mu!"

Runner-up, The Football God: "I Feel Pretty" never sounded so ugly.

Second runner-up, Jason: Z-Bo does his best impression of a cackling Vincent Price while Tony Allen does the "Thriller" dance.


A Special Commendation in Ruling, Things That Have Nothing To Do With Anything Really Division, goes out to Internet denizen Woot, who made this delightfully untethered reference: "I'm a vampire, I'm a vampire."

Well played, Woot. Shrewd tactics are always appreciated here at the C-a-C.

Dolph Schayes Bill Sharman John Stockton Isiah Thomas Nate Thurmond

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар