понеділок, 28 березня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein J.J. Barea makes a huge mistake

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Chris Douglas-Roberts: I was jus on the elevator w/a guy who looked like Jefferson D'Arcy. Al Bundy's next door neighbor. I asked him "you still w/Marcy man?"

Danny Granger: One of my teammates turned down 3k to let us shave his head bald! I'll shave mine right now for 2k lol

J.J. Barea:
Jack in the box good?

Grant Hill:
Thanks to Channing Frye I have to wear Arizona gear for the next 2 days. My stomach is staring to hurt again :)

Jason Richardson:
#epicfailalert my daughter in town n she wants me to help her bake cupcakes from scratch. only thing I can cook is scramble eggs. Lol

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @
freemaneric.

Bill Sharman John Stockton Isiah Thomas Nate Thurmond Wes Unseld

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар