середа, 30 березня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Danny Granger has a stalker

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Danny Granger: Some guy is stalking me in best buy... I lost him in the movie section :)

Al-Farouq Aminu: Went to the surplus store Feeling real militant right now. I am on my goon ish

Hakim Warrick:
Why does pee wee Herman have a show again? And why am I watching it

Donte Greene:
Ray charles lover robbed him?? *side note* not 2 be mean but its not that hard 2 do.

Chris Douglas-Roberts:
This old man has had his blinker on for like 8 miles. F*** where I'm going I'm just going to follow him to see how long he'll keep it on.

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @
freemaneric.

John Stockton Isiah Thomas Nate Thurmond Wes Unseld Bill Walton

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар