субота, 19 березня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Sonny Weems wants a dog hockey team

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Garrett Temple: #questionsihate your tall do u play ball?

Sonny Weems: Does anybody know a website to buy dogs. ... I have 5 rottweilers now, just looking for one more!!

Da'Sean Butler:
Fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me, fool me 3 times well I'm just STUPID. Fool me 4 times, well u can't fix stupid. Smh

Anthony Tolliver:
On the #BART in the city...lol. Public transportation is hilarious...some of the funniest people ever on these trains ha

Rajon Rondo:
Thierry Henry stopped by the locker room after the game last night http://twitpic.com/49u3kl

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @
freemaneric.

Patrick Ewing Walt Frazier George Gervin Hal Greer John Havlicek

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар