пʼятниця, 19 листопада 2010 р.

Heads-up: BDL Hump Day Chat!, later this afternoon



Watching pro basketball is fun, I think. Just look at that picture, and tell me you don't want to be on the weak side of Jason Kidd's gaze, and waving your arms. Just take a look at that picture, above, and tell me you aren't digging this game, and this era.

I haven't listened to my appearance on Voice on the Floor, yet (would you willingly submit yourself to 25 minutes of your own voice?), but I do remember spouting the word "fun, fun, fun" in ways that would make the Beach Boys shake, shudder, and shiver.

This is why we'll have a chat, later this afternoon. 2:30 Eastern, actually, which is a different time, but not the new time moving forward.

Stop on by, cats and kittens.

Bill Walton Jerry West Lenny Wilkens James Worthy Kareem Abdul Jabbar

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар