понеділок, 14 березня 2011 р.

Create-a-Caption: 'What do you want me to tell you?'

"I'm sorry, Vince. I know Patrick Patterson told you we had that new Boots Randolph bootleg in stock, but I can't help you."

"..."

"C'mon, man. You of all people know how fast rare sax stuff goes once it gets onto the market, and Omer Asik made me an offer I couldn't pass up.

"..."

"I know, I was surprised, too. I guess 'Yakety Sax' is pretty big in Turkey."

Dealing with dissatisfied customers like Vince Carter is tough, Kyle Lowry (especially when they're like Vince, who is ALWAYS dissatisfied). But being honest is always a good step toward ensuring repeat business. Way to stand tall.

Best caption wins a month of jazz saxophone appreciation lessons with Omer Asik. Good luck.

In our last adventure: Russell Westbrook, invisible chicken fighter.

Winner, Matt: The Hornets' Mardi Gras uniforms may be ugly, but the new "crotchless shorts" alternates worn by the Thunder are much worse.

Runner-up, Mike: Mike Conley claims he can beat whatever defense is thrown at him, so Kendrick Perkins throws Russell Westbrook at him.

Second runner-up, Waynehead: Fatheads are better than posters, reason #17: Fatheads play defense.

Michael Jordan Jerry Lucas Karl Malone Moses Malone Pete Maravich

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар