четвер, 10 березня 2011 р.

Days of NBA Lives: Wherein Gary Forbes is ticklish

 

At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.

Ben Gordon:
My Young Boy Kemba just terminated homie for the game winner!! AAAHHHH Let's GO UCONN! ... yo he crossed son's dread/braid off lol

Ron Artest:
So far my week has been filled with ice cream, coffee, Charlie Shee, crying and hugs
 
Paul George:
Great talk with Larry Bird tonight gave me alot of pointers! My game is gonna be on another level! #Pack

Gary Forbes:
Being tickled is not funny.. Jus bc the person is laughing its not funny.. My moms used to torture me... Smh

Chris Douglas-Roberts:
I love Shaggy & Scooby. They could definitely hang with me.

You can also follow Eric Freeman on Twitter at @
freemaneric.

Elgin Baylor Dave Bing Larry Bird Wilt Chamberlain Bob Cousy

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар