середа, 3 листопада 2010 р.

LeBron James would make 'Decision' differently, somehow

The "Rise" commercial gave us our first indication that LeBron James had, at least, seriously thought about the ramifications of his much-maligned "Decision" to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers in free agency and become a member of the Miami Heat. Now, according to ESPN.com's Michael Wallace, James "said he has no regrets about ending up in Miami, but did say he would handle his decision differently if given another chance."

'If I had to go back on it, I probably would do it a little bit different,' James said. 'But I'm happy with the decision I made. There's always going to be a misunderstanding. I don't know what I would [have done], but I definitely would have changed it.'

"Differently," of course, is in the eye of the beholder, considering that James doesn't offer any specifics as to what else he'd do, exactly. One would imagine he'd probably choose to do whatever it is that doesn't make tens of millions of people vehemently and persistently hate him, as many seem wont to do.

Then again, maybe not:

James joked Sunday that it's not too soon for teams to start recruiting him for the 2015-16 season after his current contract expires.

Barring injuries, James would still be in his prime when his six-year contract ends, although there are options that would allow him to enter free agency a year or two earlier.

"I'll be 30, I'll be alright still, too," James said before the Heat played the Nets at the Prudential Center. "I'm here. I'm a Heat, man. So we'll see what happens."

We sure will, LeBron. We sure will.

Hakeem Olajuwon Robert Parish Bob Pettit Scottie Pippen Willis Reed

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар