субота, 6 листопада 2010 р.

Video: 'South Park' takes on LeBron James' ad

For a commercial that is only a week and a half old, LeBron James' "What Should I Do?" advert is certainly getting some mainstream play.

First, among what I'm guessing will be many, was Ohio Lieutenant Governor Lee Fisher's take on the maybe-mea culpa. And then, Wednesday night, "South Park" (in an episode I didn't actually see, as there were 12 NBA games to watch) had its way with it, with BP CEO Tony Hayward wondering what to do.

I think. It's NSFW, though everything nasty is bleeped out, "South Park"-style. Also, I'm guessing it makes a lot more sense if you've actually seen the episode, and know why Cartman is dressed up like a superhero.

Dave Cowens Billy Cunningham Dave DeBusschere Clyde Drexler Julius Erving

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар